The Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC) is the flagship programme of ACTS. The course is targeted towards engineers and IT professionals who wish to venture into the domain of advanced computing. The course aims to groom the students to enable them to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to keep pace with the changing face of technology and the requirements of the growing IT industry.
The course curriculum has been designed keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced computing as well as contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the ICT industry. The entire course syllabus, course ware, teaching methodology and the course delivery have been derived from the rich research and development background of C-DAC.
The depth and width of the course is unique in the industry covering a wide spectrum of requirements of the ICT industry. Running successfully for more than seventeen years, the PG-DAC course has yielded more than quarter million of students, who are well positioned in the industry today.
After the completion of the course, students get great career opportunities in the field of software development in good IT companies.
Training duration: 6 months, Full Time, followed by Placement campus
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc / AMIE / DoEACC B Level, etc.) in Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT or related areas. OR
- Post Graduate in Engineering Sciences (e.g. MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, etc.). OR
- Graduate in any discipline of Engineering or equivalent. OR
- MCA/MCM. OR
- Post Graduate in Physics/ Computational Sciences/ Mathematics or allied areas.OR
- Post Graduate in Management with graduation degree in Science/ IT/ Computers.
Note: The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination
|OOP with C++ Programming||60|
|Algorithm & Data Structures||70|
|Advanced Software Development Methodologies (DevOps)||90|
|Operating Systems Concepts||60|
|Java Technologies-I(Core Java)||70|
|Java Technologies-II(Web Based Java)||90|
|Advanced Web Programming||50|
|Aptitude and General English||50|
Fees and Installment
The course fees is Rs. 90,000/- + Tax (18% GST). This can be paid in installments as mentioned below. The course fees has to be paid in two installment as per the schedule.
- First installment is Rs. 10,000/- +Tax (18% GST).
- Second installment is Rs. 80,000/- + Tax (18% GST).
PlacementAt the end of the training, all students will be considered for the Common Campus Placement Program (CCPP) of C-DAC ACTS. This placement programs runs in 3 phases, wherein hundreds of companies visit the campus. CCPP has an excellent and consistent track record of placement.
See more details about placement record of PG-DAC