Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA) a 6-months full time PG-Diploma course of C-DAC ACTS. This course has a unique focus of technologies related to big data like Hadoop, Cloud computing, Data visualization, High performance computing as well as machine learning.
These are cutting edge, next generation advanced technologies that will shape the future of the aspiring candidates. At present, candidates with these skills are in huge demand, especially in view of the current technological revolutions.
This course provides a comprehensive intense training for all the constituents of data analytics domain right from programming languages and operating systems to HPC and machine learning thereby completing the entire technology spectrum.
After the completion of the course, students get great career opportunities in Software Development, Software analyst, data scientist etc
Training duration: 6 months, Full Time, followed by Placement campus
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc Engg / AMIE / DoEACC B Level) in IT / Computer Science / Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical / Instrumentation.
- Post Graduate Degree in Engineering Sciences with corresponding basic degree (e.g. MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics)
- 4-year Graduation in Bioinformatics
- Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Physics / MBA Systems, OR
Note:The candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in their qualifying examination.
|Linux and Cloud Programming||80|
|Python Programming and Advanced Analytics||90|
|Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Spark)||140|
|Statistical Analysis with R||70|
|Practical Machine Learning||100|
|Aptitude and General English||50|
Fees and Installment
The course fees is Rs. 1,15,000/- + Tax (18% GST). This can be paid in installments as mentioned below. The course fees has to be paid in two installment as per the schedule.
- First installment is Rs. 10,000/- +Tax (18% GST).
- Second installment is Rs. 105,000/- + Tax (18% GST).
PlacementAt the end of the training, all students will be considered for the Common Campus Placement Program (CCPP) of C-DAC ACTS. This placement programs runs in 3 phases, wherein hundreds of companies visit the campus. CCPP has an excellent and consistent track record of placement.
See more details about placement record of PG-DBDA