Diploma in Advanced Computing (e-DAC) a 6-months full time online Diploma course of C-DAC ACTS.
The course is targeted towards engineers and IT professionals who wish to venture into the domain of advanced computing.
The course aims to groom the students to enable them to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to
keep pace with the changing face of technology and the requirements of the growing IT industry.
The course curriculum has been designed keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced computing as well as contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the ICT industry. The entire course syllabus, course ware, teaching methodology and the course delivery have been derived from the rich research and development background of C-DAC.
The depth and width of the course is unique in the industry covering a wide spectrum of requirements of the ICT industry. After the completion of the course, students get great career opportunities in the field of software development in good IT companies.
- 6 months’ fully online courses with 600 hours' theory + lab + project.
- Minimum 4 hours per day (theory + lab) sessions on 6 days a week.
- Continuous lab and internal assessments during the course.
- Centralised course-end online examinations across all centres.
- Syllabus designed with the latest trends in the ICT industry.
- Expert faculty from C-DAC and ICT industry with widespread domain knowledge.
- Tutorials, hands-on and projects relevant to the standards of the ICT industry.
- Special training on aptitude, communication and interview skills.
- Online national-level common campus placements
Click here for Important Dates of Admission Process
- Graduate in any discipline of Engineering, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Management with graduation in IT or Computer Science or Computer Applications, OR
- MCA, MCM
The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination
Note: There is no age restriction for admission to C-DAC’s Online Diploma courses. Candidates who have appeared for the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2020 will also be considered for admission to these courses. By qualifying in C-DAC's admission tests of August 2020, such candidates can apply for provisional admission in September 2020 batch, subject to the condition that the proof of having passed the qualifying degree with at least the required minimum marks shall be submitted to C-DAC by 31 January 2021.
Note: All segments of the Online Diploma courses, viz. C-CAT, admissions, lectures, practicals, assignments, project work, quizzes, examinations, and placements shall be conducted ONLINE. Students are required to have laptops/PCs with good internet connection, webcam and microphone to effectively participate in the course from their homes or personal places. It is not advisable to join the online classes from mobile phones.
|Fundamentals of Programming|
|Operating System Concepts|
|Object Oriented Programming with Java|
|Algorithms & Data Structures|
|Web Programming Technologies|
|Web-based Java Programming|
|Aptitude & Communication|
Fees and Installment
The course fees is Rs. 50,000/- + Tax (18% GST). This can be paid in installments as mentioned below. The course fees has to be paid in two installment as per the schedule.
- First installment is Rs. 10,000/- +Tax (18% GST).
- Second installment is Rs. 40,000/- + Tax (18% GST).