Diploma in Big Data Analytics (e-DBDA) a 6-months full time online Diploma course of C-DAC ACTS. This course has a unique
focus of technologies related to big data like Hadoop, Cloud computing, Data visualization, High performance computing as
well as machine learning.
These are cutting edge, next generation advanced technologies that will shape the future of the aspiring candidates. At present, candidates with these skills are in huge demand, especially in view of the current technological revolutions.
This course provides a comprehensive intense training for all the constituents of data analytics domain right from programming languages and operating systems to HPC and machine learning thereby completing the entire technology spectrum. After the completion of the course, students get great career opportunities in Software Development, Software analyst, data scientist etc
- 6 months’ fully online courses with 600 hours' theory + lab + project.
- Minimum 4 hours per day (theory + lab) sessions on 6 days a week.
- Continuous lab and internal assessments during the course.
- Centralised course-end online examinations across all centres.
- Syllabus designed with the latest trends in the ICT industry.
- Expert faculty from C-DAC and ICT industry with widespread domain knowledge.
- Tutorials, hands-on and projects relevant to the standards of the ICT industry.
- Special training on aptitude, communication and interview skills.
- Online national-level common campus placements
Click here for Important Dates of Admission Process
- Graduate in Engineering in IT, Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical, Instrumentation, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, OR
- 4-year Graduation in Bioinformatics, OR
The candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in their qualifying examination.
Note: There is no age restriction for admission to C-DAC’s Online Diploma courses. Candidates who have appeared for the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2020 will also be considered for admission to these courses. By qualifying in C-DAC's admission tests of August 2020, such candidates can apply for provisional admission in September 2020 batch, subject to the condition that the proof of having passed the qualifying degree with at least the required minimum marks shall be submitted to C-DAC by 31 January 2021.
Note: All segments of the Online Diploma courses, viz. C-CAT, admissions, lectures, practicals, assignments, project work, quizzes, examinations, and placements shall be conducted ONLINE. Students are required to have laptops/PCs with good internet connection, webcam and microphone to effectively participate in the course from their homes or personal places. It is not advisable to join the online classes from mobile phones.
|Big Data Technologies|
|Python & R Programming|
|Data Collection & DBMS|
|Linux Programming & Cloud Computing|
|Object Oriented Programming with Java|
|Practical Machine Learning|
Fees and Installment
The course fees is Rs. 60,000/- + Tax (18% GST). This can be paid in installments as mentioned below. The course fees has to be paid in two installment as per the schedule.
- First installment is Rs. 10,000/- +Tax (18% GST).
- Second installment is Rs. 50,000/- + Tax (18% GST).
Common Campus Placement Programme
Over the 25 years, C-DAC has shaped the careers of around 3 lakh IT professionals in software development and other specialized advanced computing domains. The Placement Cells of C-DAC would organize Common Campus Placement Programmes (CCPP) for its Online Diploma students, region-wise at Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Pune. CCPP has an excellent and consistent track record of placement.