PG-DAC is the most popular PG Diploma course of C-DAC. The course is targeted towards engineering graduates and MCA/MSc who wish to venture into the domain of advanced computing. The course aims to groom the students to enable them to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to keep pace with the changing face of technology and the requirements of the growing IT industry. The entire course syllabus, courseware, teaching methodology and the course delivery have been derived from the rich research and development background of C-DAC. Running successfully for 25 years, the PG-DAC course has produced thousands of professionals, who are well positioned in the industry today.
- Well established courses with excellent placement records.
- 26-week (approx) full-time courses with 900 hours' theory + lab + project.
- 6 to 8 hours per day theory + lab sessions on 6 days a week.
- Continuous lab and internal assessments during the course.
- Centralised course-end theory exams across all centres.
- Courses designed and developed in consultation with the domain experts in C-DAC, academia and ICT industry.
- Expert faculty from C-DAC and ICT industry with widespread domain knowledge.
- Tutorials, hands-on and projects relevant to the standards of the ICT industry.
- Special training on aptitude, effective communication and interview skills.
- Extensive placement orientation and region-wise common campus placements
- Graduate in Engineering (10+2+4 or 10+3+3 years) in any discipline of Engineering. OR
- MSc/MS (10+2+3+2 years) in Computer Science, IT, Electronics with Mathematics in 10+2. OR
- MCA, MCM, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Management with graduation in IT / Computer Science / Computer Applications
- 1) All parts of their qualifying degree examination shall be completed by the date of joining the course, and
- 2) Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with at least the required minimum marks shall be submitted at C-DAC by 31 December 2022.
Note: The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination as per the norms of the university from where the candidate has graduated.
There is no age restriction for admission to C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses. Candidates who have appeared for the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2022 will also be considered for admission to the above courses. By qualifying in C-DAC's admission tests of July 2022, such university result-awaiting candidates can apply for provisional admission in September 2022 batch, subject to the condition that:
PG-DAC classes of Sept 2022 batch will be held in Classroom mode at KNOW-IT.
|Basic Programming Concepts|
|Operating System Concepts|
|Object Oriented Programming in Java|
|Algorithms & Data Structures using Java|
|Software Development Methodologies|
|Web Programming Technologies|
|Web-based Java Programming|
|Microsoft .Net Technologies|
|Aptitude & Effective Communication|
Fees and Installment
The course fees is Rs 90,000/- + GST. Government prescribed Goods & Services Tax (GST) rate shall be applicable at the time of payment of fee. This can be paid in installments as mentioned below. The course fees has to be paid in two installment as per the schedule.
- The first installment course fee of Rs 10,000/- + GST
- The second installment course fee of Rs 80,000/- + GST