PG-DBDA will educate the aspirants who want to make an impact in the corporate and academic world in the domain of big data analytics as data scientist and researcher, big data leads/administrators/managers, business analysts and data visualization specialists. The course is also suitable for those who are already working in analytics to enhance their theoretical and conceptual knowledge as well as those with analytical aptitude and would like to start career in big data analytics in different business sectors. The collaboration with the different multi-national companies at the level of mutual research interests and customer related projects will ease the path for campus recruitment. The students will be able to work with big data platform, analyze various big data analysis techniques for useful business applications, design efficient algorithms for mining the data from large volumes, analyze the HADOOP and Map Reduce technologies associated with big data analytics, and explore big data applications.
- Well established courses with excellent placement records.
- 26-week (approx) full-time courses with 900 hours' theory + lab + project.
- 6 to 8 hours per day theory + lab sessions on 6 days a week.
- Continuous lab and internal assessments during the course.
- Centralised course-end theory exams across all centres.
- Courses designed and developed in consultation with the domain experts in C-DAC, academia and ICT industry.
- Expert faculty from C-DAC and ICT industry with widespread domain knowledge.
- Tutorials, hands-on and projects relevant to the standards of the ICT industry.
- Special training on aptitude, effective communication and interview skills.
- Extensive placement orientation and region-wise common campus placements
- Graduate in Engineering (10+2+4 or 10+3+3 years) in any discipline of Engineering. OR
- MSc/MS (10+2+3+2 years) in Computer Science, IT, Electronics with Mathematics in 10+2. OR
- MCA, MCM, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Management with graduation in IT / Computer Science / Computer Applications
Note:The candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in their qualifying examination as per the norms of the university from where the candidate has graduated.
There is no age restriction for admission to C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses. Candidates who have appeared for the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2022 will also be considered for admission to the above courses. By qualifying in C-DAC's admission tests of Jan 2023, such university result-awaiting candidates can apply for provisional admission in March 2023 batch, subject to the condition that:
- 1) All parts of their qualifying degree examination shall be completed by the date of joining the course, and
- 2) Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with at least the required minimum marks shall be submitted at C-DAC by 30 June 2023.
PG-DBDA classes of March 2023 batch will be held in Classroom mode at KNOW-IT.
|Linux Programming and Cloud Computing||50 Hours|
|Data Collection and DBMS (Principles, Tools & Platforms)||80 Hours|
|Python and R Programming||70 Hours|
|Object Oriented Programming with Java 8||90 Hours|
|Big Data Technologies||150 Hours|
|Data Visualization - Analysis and Reporting||50 Hours|
|Advanced Analytics using Statistics||90 Hours|
|Practical Machine Learning||120 Hours|
|Aptitude & Effective Communication||80 Hours|
Fees and Installment
The course fees is Rs 1,15,000/- + GST. Government prescribed Goods & Services Tax (GST) rate shall be applicable at the time of payment of fee. This can be paid in installments as mentioned below. The course fees has to be paid in two installment as per the schedule.
- The first installment course fee of Rs 10,000/- + GST
- The second installment course fee of Rs 1,05,000/- + GST