Online Diploma in Advanced Computing (e-DAC) is a 600 hours (20 weeks duration) with minimum 6 hours online classes (theory and/or practical)
daily (excluding announced holidays).
The course is targeted towards engineers and IT professionals who wish to venture into the domain of advanced computing.
The course aims to groom the students to enable them to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to
keep pace with the changing face of technology and the requirements of the growing IT industry.
The course curriculum has been designed keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced computing as well as contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the ICT industry. The entire course syllabus, course ware, teaching methodology and the course delivery have been derived from the rich research and development background of C-DAC.
The depth and width of the course is unique in the industry covering a wide spectrum of requirements of the ICT industry. After the completion of the course, students get great career opportunities in the field of software development in good IT companies.
- 600 hours (20 weeks duration) including theory + lab + project.
- Minimum 6 hours per day (theory and/or lab) sessions daily (excluding announced holidays).
- Continuous lab and internal assessments during the course.
- Centralised course-end examinations across centres in online or physical mode as may be decided by C-DAC.
- Syllabus designed with the latest trends in the ICT industry.
- Expert faculty from C-DAC and ICT industry with widespread domain knowledge.
- Tutorials, hands-on and projects relevant to the standards of the ICT industry.
- Special training on aptitude, communication and interview skills.
- Extensive placement orientation and region-wise common campus placements.
- Graduate in any discipline of Engineering, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Management with graduation in IT or Computer Science or Computer Applications, OR
- MCA, MCM
The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination
Note: There is no age restriction for admission to C-DAC’s Online Diploma courses. Candidates who have appeared for the final examination of their qualifying degree will also be considered for admission to these courses. By qualifying in C-DAC's admission tests of April 2021, such candidates can apply for provisional admission in May 2021 batch, subject to the condition that the proof of having passed the qualifying degree with at least the required minimum marks shall be submitted to C-DAC by 31 July 2021.
Note: All segments of the Online Diploma courses, viz. C-CAT, admissions, lectures, practicals, assignments, project work, quizzes, examinations, and placements shall be conducted ONLINE. Students are required to have laptops/PCs with good internet connection, webcam and microphone to effectively participate in the course from their homes or personal places. It is not advisable to join the online classes from mobile phones.
Fees and Installment
The course fees is Rs. 50,000/- + Tax (18% GST). This can be paid in installments as mentioned below. The course fees has to be paid in two installment as per the schedule.
- First installment is Rs. 10,000/- +Tax (18% GST).
- Second installment is Rs. 40,000/- + Tax (18% GST).
|Fundamentals of Programming|
|Operating System Concepts|
|Object Oriented Programming with Java|
|Algorithms & Data Structures|
|Web Programming Technologies|
|Web-based Java Programming|
|Aptitude & Communication|
Beginning of Online Registration and Application for C-CAT
Click here to register on C-DAC ACTS Website
|15 March 2021|
|Closing of Online Registration & Application, and Payment of Examination Fee for C-CAT||25 March 2021|
|Downloading of C-CAT Admit Cards||31 March & 1 April, 2021|
|C-DAC's Common Admission Test (C-CAT)||
03 April 2021
04 April 2021
|Announcement of C-CAT Ranks||14 April 2021|
|Online Selection of Courses and Centres (1st Counselling)||14 to 17 April 2021|
|Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation||19 April 2021|
|Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee (Rs 10,000 + GST) for candidates allocated seats through the first round||23 April 2021 (till 5pm)|
|Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation||25 April 2021|
|Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee (Rs 10,000 + GST) for candidates allocated seats through the second round||27 April 2021 (till 5pm)|
|Payment of caution deposit (Rs 10,000 + GST) and Online Selection of Courses and Centres (2nd Counselling)||28 to 30 April 2021|
|Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation (based on 2nd Counselling)||01 May 2021|
|Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fee||04 May 2021|
|Last Date of Online Registration of Students||04 May 2021|
|Start of Online Diploma Courses across India||05 May 2021|
|End of Online Diploma Courses across India||21 Sept 2021|
|Commencement of Common Campus Placements across India||28 Sept 2021|