Online Diploma in Big Data Technologies (e-DBDA) is a 600 hours (20 weeks duration) with minimum 6 hours online classes
(theory and/or practical)
daily (excluding announced holidays). This course has a unique
focus of technologies related to big data like Hadoop, Cloud computing, Data visualization, High performance computing as
well as machine learning.
These are cutting edge, next generation advanced technologies that will shape the future of the aspiring candidates. At present, candidates with these skills are in huge demand, especially in view of the current technological revolutions.
This course provides a comprehensive intense training for all the constituents of data analytics domain right from programming languages and operating systems to HPC and machine learning thereby completing the entire technology spectrum. After the completion of the course, students get great career opportunities in Software Development, Software analyst, data scientist etc
- 600 hours (20 weeks duration) including theory + lab + project.
- Minimum 6 hours per day (theory and/or lab) sessions daily (excluding announced holidays).
- Continuous lab and internal assessments during the course.
- Centralised course-end examinations across centres in online or physical mode as may be decided by C-DAC.
- Syllabus designed with the latest trends in the ICT industry.
- Expert faculty from C-DAC and ICT industry with widespread domain knowledge.
- Tutorials, hands-on and projects relevant to the standards of the ICT industry.
- Special training on aptitude, communication and interview skills.
- Extensive placement orientation and region-wise common campus placements.
- Graduate in Engineering in IT, Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical, Instrumentation, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, OR
- 4-year Graduation in Bioinformatics, OR
The candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in their qualifying examination
Note: There is no age restriction for admission to C-DAC’s Online Diploma courses. Candidates who have appeared for the final examination of their qualifying degree will also be considered for admission to these courses. By qualifying in C-DAC's admission tests of April 2021, such candidates can apply for provisional admission in May 2021 batch, subject to the condition that the proof of having passed the qualifying degree with at least the required minimum marks shall be submitted to C-DAC by 31 July 2021.
Note: All segments of the Online Diploma courses, viz. C-CAT, admissions, lectures, practicals, assignments, project work, quizzes, examinations, and placements shall be conducted ONLINE. Students are required to have laptops/PCs with good internet connection, webcam and microphone to effectively participate in the course from their homes or personal places. It is not advisable to join the online classes from mobile phones.
Fees and Installment
The course fees is Rs. 60,000/- + Tax (18% GST). This can be paid in installments as mentioned below. The course fees has to be paid in two installment as per the schedule.
- First installment is Rs. 10,000/- +Tax (18% GST).
- Second installment is Rs. 50,000/- + Tax (18% GST).
|Big Data Technologies|
|Python & R Programming|
|Data Collection & DBMS|
|Linux Programming & Cloud Computing|
|Object Oriented Programming with Java|
|Practical Machine Learning|
|Aptitude & Communication|
Beginning of Online Registration and Application for C-CAT
Click here to register on C-DAC ACTS Website
|15 March 2021|
|Closing of Online Registration & Application, and Payment of Examination Fee for C-CAT||25 March 2021|
|Downloading of C-CAT Admit Cards||31 March & 1 April, 2021|
|C-DAC's Common Admission Test (C-CAT)||
03 April 2021
04 April 2021
|Announcement of C-CAT Ranks||14 April 2021|
|Online Selection of Courses and Centres (1st Counselling)||14 to 17 April 2021|
|Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation||19 April 2021|
|Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee (Rs 10,000 + GST) for candidates allocated seats through the first round||23 April 2021 (till 5pm)|
|Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation||25 April 2021|
|Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee (Rs 10,000 + GST) for candidates allocated seats through the second round||27 April 2021 (till 5pm)|
|Payment of caution deposit (Rs 10,000 + GST) and Online Selection of Courses and Centres (2nd Counselling)||28 to 30 April 2021|
|Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation (based on 2nd Counselling)||01 May 2021|
|Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fee||04 May 2021|
|Last Date of Online Registration of Students||04 May 2021|
|Start of Online Diploma Courses across India||05 May 2021|
|End of Online Diploma Courses across India||21 Sept 2021|
|Commencement of Common Campus Placements across India||28 Sept 2021|